• ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    As the title says, I have a new-in-box Stone Burr Kit that fits what used to be advertised as "Lehman's Best" hand crank grain mill.

What is a Lehman's Best (C17B)?

A set of the standard cast iron burrs for the mill currently run $39.99 (listed as out of stock). They haven't sold the stone burrs in years.

Here's the closest thing I could find with my best Google-fu: Buy online Latest Wondermill Junior Deluxe Stone Milling Heads on Dealtz.com
    Amazon has the same for less: http://www.amazon.com/Wondermill-Junior-Deluxe-Stone-Milling/dp/B00CUMB9WO

You can read more about the mill and the burrs (including stone) here: Lehman?s Hand Grain Mill - Hand Mill Review (Grain Mill Guide)

As stated, this kit is new in the original box. I opened this box for the first time tonight to take the pictures you see below.

I only used the cast iron burrs, and sold the mill years ago. These were deep in the back of a cabinet, got packed up, and I recently found them when unpacking after a move.

Information on how this amazing find can be yours appears below the pictures...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

What's the deal?

FTF in Mooresville area, downtown-ish Indy, or somewhere in between.

Cash Price:

- [STRIKE]$40[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$35[/STRIKE] $30 OBO
    - As stated, they aren't sold any more and are new in box.
    - If you have the mill, this could be the last set of these you'll ever see, especially brand new.
    - If you don't have the mill, I have no idea why you've read this far, but I admire your focus.

Trade Interests:

- Ammo in 5.56 (brass only, not .223), 7.62x39, or maybe 7.62x51 (brass only, not .308)
    - decent knives
    - surprise me

Last edited:
    Top Bottom