• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    **UPDATE** Images of my stuff can be found here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8WkiLDT-3nNUkJCZ2JwMnMxVkU&usp=sharing

-46971209668290580.jpg

This is what she looks like. Mine's in good shape. She's been to Apsen, Keystone, Brek, Vail, Copper, Boin, Jackson Hole, and of course Paoli Peaks and Perfect North. There's a lot of life left in her. Has old school brindings, currently setup for regular footing, also will come with a damn near brand new pair of burton boots and a helmet if desired. I also have a padded burton travel bag with wheels.

Can send pics of the actual board on request. If you ride burtons you know this board is a classic. They don't make boards like this anymore. If you like riding real pine, this is the best freestyle board you can buy.

She's done everything from tow ropes at perfect north to the back-country in Jackson hole. I've never had to put in P-Tex on her. I got over $700.00 in this setup. I'm just too old and fat to shred like I used to.

Hit me up if you want to hit the slopes. $200.00 OBO for board, bindings, helmet and size 11.5 boots. Bag is an additional $60.00

I also have a K2 FatBob for sale if you're looking to hit some major powder. This is by far one of the best deep powder boards for floating on air. It's been my goto board for Jackson Hole. Nothing beats a morning ride in fresh powder...

$150.00 OBO for the board with bindings.

15464857354a02165a81cc.jpg

Hit me up! Then hit the slopes!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom