Please reply by conversation.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    2004 Acura TSX $3,500 FIRM

* Clean Title in Hand * MILEAGE: 246,000 * NO TRADES *

Located in Bloomington. FTF in Bloomington ONLY. Cash Preferred, will accept certified checks (car will be held until check clears) Car WILL come with a clean title, in hand, with Indiana Bill of Sale.

The vehicle is being sold As-Is without any warranty of any kind, either expressed, or implied, regarding the condition of the vehicle. Seller expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. This motor vehicle is sold as-is, without warranty, without refund, without return, without exchanges.

Now that the legal stuff is out of the way, I'm selling my 2004 Acura TSX. I have a 9 month old son and 3 dogs, so I needed to upgrade to a larger vehicle, so I unfortunately have to sell my Acura. This is a FANTASTIC car; very reliable, great MPG. If I didn't have to get a DadMobile, I would keep this car. Yes, the miles are high, but I have religiously maintained this car. She's super clean, you truly need to see it to believe it.

• Leather
    • Blue Tooth wireless connectivity
    • Garage Door wireless connectivity
    • Heated front seats
    • Power driver seat
    • Power windows
    • Power Sunroof
    • 2.4L VTEC DOHC 4cyl w/6speed manual
    • New Clutch
    • Ice Cold AC
    • 30 mpg
    • New tires
    • Reliable, Well maintained
    • Sporty, plenty of pep!
    • Great Commuter car

I don't have maintenance records. I have maintained the car myself, minus two things: I have the tires rotated regularly at Firestone and they change the oil. Firestone has never told me that the oil is excessively low, so while I can't tell you exactly, it doesn't use a lot of oil. The miles are high but the car runs and drives great. No smoke, no leaks, no knocks. Revs and shifts smooth. I have not serviced the timing chain. Acura claims the timing chain to be a "lifetime" part. So unless it breaks or fails; don't mess with it. So I haven't messed with it. The car has a new clutch and throw out bearing, I rebuilt the AC system, had it recharged, and leak tested summer of 2013. Since purchasing in 2012 it's had new ball joints, wheel bearings, and 2 sets of tie rod ends. This past winter it got a new power steering feed line. Basically I drive the car until something breaks, I fix it, then I go back to driving. I've just maintained the car. The interior is in great shape. The CD player took a ****, but that's apparently a common problem in these cars. The fix is not cost effective to me, so I listen to AM/FM radio. The power locks can sometimes be finicky, but the manual key in lock works just fine. The sunroof works and is leak free. Power windows all work. There is minimal rust, just a few small spots per the usual Honda spots. I recommend you come see the car in person. It's a great commuter, my family has just outgrown it and we bought a bigger car.

Will provide more photos upon request as I have plenty.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom