Please reply by conversation.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Honda 11 horse motor and cart with some pressure washing tools and belt guards. Bought this for a project that never happened. Was stored in a guys garage for years. (his project was a washer). Comes with everything pictured. Has a working electric start and low oil shut-off. Just started it after it sat all winter. Has a new battery. (Walmart) This thing is kind of tough to pull start. Meaning it is a 11 horse motor not a 5hp. It's dirty and has some dents in the muffler guard. Fuel tank has varnish or rust in it. New tanks are cheap. Runs well and doesn't smoke or make obnoxious noises. Looks like it was made in the first few years of production. Ser. GC05-1389414. Ser. numbers started at 1,000,000. Cart is new with no use, tires are new and hold air. Don't have any idea what the wands are for. Pulley is for a pump, not engine. Output shaft is keyed and 1 inch diameter and about 5 inches long. This thing is really in my way and I don't need any more projects. FTF Beech Grove. $350 Thanks for helping clean out my shed. Recent oil change and spark plug. According to the man I bought this from it sat in his garage for at least 15 years. Projects.:dunno:

72u1hz.jpg

hs95ds.jpg

34i0axu.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom