• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    2005 Wrangler TJ Rubicon with 3" Full Traction short arm lift. Includes soft top, hard top, aftermarket front bumper with Warn winch w/synthetic cable, aftermarket rear bumper with tire carrier, steel locking console, rear locking storage compartment, 6 speed manual transmission, front & rear lockers, locker override switch, Bilstein shocks, extra bar welded to back of roll cage, front sway bar disconnects, front & rear lockers, KC lights, coated factory wheels, 33" Goodyear Duratrac tires, spare tire mounted bicycle carrier, JVC stereo and Polk Audio speakers. Clean title in hand, just don't have time to enjoy it these days and could use another truck. 72,300 miles.

Known issues:
    Few shallow dings/dents, nothing serious
    Transmission skid plate front lip bent from a rock, aesthetic only and does not effect mechanics
    Front locker sensor cable needs new connector, it was crushed by front axle when the sway bar was disconnected
    I removed the rock sliders to have them blasted and powder coated. Have not had time to get it done but they are included and are easily reinstalled. I have it cross posted on CL also.

Price drop to $15,000

IMG_3950_zps4esiinu1.jpg

IMG_3952_zpsjwzsubag.jpg

IMG_3953_zpsqqmcvp5j.jpg

IMG_3955_zpse6gndgqu.jpg

IMG_3957_zpslndr7qjh.jpg

IMG_3958_zpsahnmrouu.jpg

IMG_3959_zpscywcei2f.jpg

IMG_3960_zpsc0xroo6m.jpg

IMG_3961_zpsrzmn3ase.jpg

IMG_3962_zpszqwnppfq.jpg

IMG_3963_zpsyk05hcgd.jpg

IMG_3964_zps3ulcqxsj.jpg

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    She isn't perfect but she is one of the last of the torque beast 4.0L I6 off roaders. I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom