Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Indy, South side
    SOLD. SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Need to sell this to fund another purchase so I have priced it to go. Need to sell by monday evening. I bought this in december to plow with. The plow was put on the month or so before so it has never plowed according to the original owner, I believe it was one owner before me. Its gas, 4x4 works power locks.

210,000 miles 6.0 gas motor

Clean title, previous owner gave me some receipts he did a lot of little stuff, brakes I think, PS pump, New (not used) transfer case, other stuff.

$2550 firm, I don't think you will beat that for a 3/4 ton working 4x4 in decent shape. Plow mount comes off when you buy it.

The Bad

Probably will need a fuel pump soon. Usually takes a couple cranks to start, If you turn the key on a couple times then start that helps, fuel gauge doesnt work, these two symptoms pretty much always equal fuel pump.

Check engine light for an oxygen sensor I believe (performance not affected that I can tell)

Rockers/ cab corners rusted bed a little banged up but its overall a presentable truck

Rip in drivers seat

Front speakers don't work, backs do

Has a minor exhaust leak and I have the Block clamp method (KAP industries) part I ordered to fix it, its a 1 hr job, I can send you the link to the part I bought.

Fan makes a little noise, I bought a new fan clutch have not installed it.

Extremely minor oil leak, leaks no other fluids. It has a minor smell I notice after Ive been driving it a while. Cant tell if something is getting on the exhaust or whatever but performance doesnt seem to be affected.

Power steering can be tight especially when cold (reading up on these I found that was a very common issue even when they came out)

Ive laid it all out so you know what you are getting. Hard to beat this price for a ready to drive truck. Trailer was hooked to my 2014 truck today so I drove this around for a couple hours no problem.

Text me 317-four one 7- 0789

Last edited:
    Top Bottom