• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

nightjunio

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I am selling my Excalibur axiom crossbow that is only a couple of years old. I bought this to get some extra hunting in but that’s not can happen. I am selling the entire package as a whole and I will not separate. The package comes with an Excalibur axiom crossbow a Barnett 3 dot red dot scope that cited in for 20 30 and 40 yards. A yellowjacket bag target as you can tell it’s used but is still in great shape three blood sport hunter arrows 2 of them have lighted nocks one already has the 100 green Muzzy Broadhead. The other just as a standard field tip and standard nock. seven Black Eagle execution arrows, 4 of them have the 100 grain field points and other 3 have 100 green Muzzy Broadhead’s. 4 of the seven also have light nocks on. I’m also throwing in a tube carrying case for the arrows. I am asking $500 or best offer for the entire package please do not lowball me I will not respond if you try. I am open to firearm trades when it comes to handguns only when I would consider is 9 mm nothing else, as far as the rifles and shotguns go I’m pretty open. PM me any questions i can send more pics via text and i am located on the northeast side of indianapolis
    6723909_01_excalibur_axiom_crossbow_640.jpg

6723909_02_excalibur_axiom_crossbow_640.jpg

6723909_03_excalibur_axiom_crossbow_640.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom