WTS: Craftsman wrenches and cordless tools new Toro snowblower hand vac weed trimmer

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    The pending divorce sales continue. Located about 10 minutes from Cabela's in Noblesville off of I-69 so can meet there or nearby. Today...misc types of tools.

Lot 1: Craftsman wrenches. Most have never been used. Bought years ago. $25 SOLD

Lot 2: Craftsman 18V cordless saw, drill, and light. Comes with two batteries, AC charger, and carrying case. I don't know...how about $70.

Lot 3: Black & Decker HV8000 900 watts of power portable hand vacuum. Works great and comes with long integrated cord. Also comes with a carry bag and nozzle as shown. Great for hard to reach area, vehicle, etc. $35.

Lot 4: Toro 1500 Power Curve snowblower. Used one time for about 3 minutes...does not get any more newer than this being used. Has a 15" clearing path and does a great job throwing snow. Comes with a $60 extension cable actually designed for electric snowblowers. Paid $260 for all of this. $160. If you don't want the cable, knock $25 off the price.

Lot 5: Toro 12V 8" cordless battery weed trimmer. Works great. Comes with AC power adapter. $35.

Want multiple things? Make me a fair offer.

IMG_9005.jpg

IMG_8983.jpg

IMG_8960.jpg

IMG_8962.jpg

IMG_8950.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom