WTS: *BEAUTIFUL* 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Hemi Orange, 6 Speed, 7,800 miles!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    For sale is a *BEAUTIFUL* 2009 Hemi Orange Dodge Challenger SRT8 with 7,800 miles!

My Dad purchased this car brand new from Vigo Dodge (local dealer) and took excellent care of it.

2009 SRT8 with 6 speed manual transmission, and the 425 HP 6.1L Hemi V8. The car basically has all the options available for the SRT8 (which were very few) including sunroof, upgraded audio w/ subwoofer and navigation, and the manual transmission.

The car is painted the iconic Hemi Orange Pearl Coat w/ a black leather interior.

This car was very well taken care of, it was kept in climate controlled storage and with just a tick over 7,800 miles it obviously wasn't driven very often. To my knowledge it's never seen salt or snow and very little rain. Because of this the exterior and interior of this car are almost flawless. The paint still shines like the day it was new, and it runs great with no issues what-so-ever. You can literally get in this car today and drive anywhere with out hesitation.

Because of the low mileage and condition the asking price is $28,000 obo. No trades accepted, and I am not a bank so no payments. If you want it you will need to secure your own financing. I have the title, ie there is no lien on this vehicle.

Located in Terre Haute, Indiana

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like additional pictures.

OR if you want to, go to the Indianapolis craigslist and look for my ad there. Lots more pictures.

challenger.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom