BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    SALE PENDING
    Huge Price Reduction Seller Motivated!!! For Sale: 1248 sq ft garage with 960 sq ft finished, heated and air conditioned. There is parking at the side for RV, boat, trailers ect: No homeowners association to mess with you. Great for for Home business, car collector, hobbyist, or just a great man place.
    This housr is located at 204 Angela Ct, Noblesville IN. approx 161st and Hazel Dell.

Now for the house:
    One of a kind home on 1.09 acres. Larger than it looks. 3180 sg ft all on one level. Master bdrm has a fireplace, whirlpool bath and sitting rm.Library with builtin desk. Two 4 seasons sun rooms, one is a Victorian Conservatory, the other is a Solarium that overlooks a large meditation garden. Private back yard with woods and privacy fence. Wood deck with swing, covered porch off the master bdrm with hot tub electrical already installed. 4 Car detached garage that has Heat & A/C. Agent is Owner
    $375,000 or best offer. I have already purchased another home, so I am very anxious to get this sold ASAP. PM me to set up a showing.

Click on this site for 48 photos

204 Angela Ct, Noblesville, IN 46062 - realtor.com®

2075o21.jpg

10qii5x.jpg

21470hh.jpg

qzp500.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom