• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    If anyone is interested, I have a half a beef for sale, in the Kokomo area.

I'm in Bunker Hill, $2.35 per pound hanging, plus $.55 per pound for processing. Processing, and pick up will be at the Royal Center Locker Plant, they do good work, and use vacuum packing instead of paper, so the beef lasts forever.

The cow will be going in for processing in October. My halves usually average 300 pounds hanging, so here is a math estimate 2.35x300=$705 to me .55x300=$165+$21 kill fee+patties are extra if you want them, to Royal Center.

I've never done it before, but I'll need a $100 dollar deposit, I've had 3 people back out on me this year so I'm going to start doing the deposit thing. If you're close to Bunker Hill, feel free to come out and see the beef live, pay the deposit, and I'll give you a Royal Center cut sheet.

Here are the details, no hormones, no antibiotics, just high quality home grown beef, fed grass, hay, and corn. I've been raising and selling a few cows a year for 5 years, I just raised to many this year, and over saturated my friends and family market.

If interested send me a PM.

Here is a picture of the steer you'll be getting half of, he is nice and beefy.

cEjlH96.jpg

Last edited:

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Not really a bump, I just want to show you what a half of beef looks like in the freezer.

Here is a picture of my freezer, when we got our half for the year back. Half of a beef, and a half a pig. The bottom two shelves, and half of the top shelf are packed with beef.

IjzZ8Yp.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom