Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    d8i1YFn.jpg

What: Wilderness Systems Tsunami 175
    Prices: $1,300 each with delivery available within reason

Description:
    I have two Wilderness Systems Tsunami 175 open water kayaks that were bought brand new in 2017 and each used for a one week trip on the Isle Royal National Park. These kayaks performed very well in open water, stored all the gear we needed and overall did an amazing job. The reason these kayaks were bought is because we had no rental options for what we were looking to do. If you look on the website you'll see one kayak is red, and one kayak is green. Otherwise they are identical. The boats are in excellent condition, but do show signs of use with some light scratches or a rub mark here or there. Basically in mint, used once condition.

The kayaks new are $1,699 plus shipping & taxes. They both have kayak specific spray skirts, and cockpit covers, but they are different makes & models. Easily can figure there's $2,000 in each kayak with it's specific gear. Looking at getting $1,300 each to different buyers, may be flexible on price if both are bought at the same time.

I have the ability to deliver, but we'd have to discuss some kind of fee if we're talking much more than an hour away from Fort Wayne. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Top Bottom