• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    I know this is a longshot, but I am attempting to find the owner of a cell phone that I found in Avon. The cell foam is located at the side of the road near the intersection of 100 and Dan Jones Road. If you have lost a cell phone in this area please contact me with the make model color of your cell phone that you have lost and if it matches up I will return it to you. The power is off, or the phone is damaged, otherwise I would attempt to find the owner through the phone. I want nothing in return, I just want to find the owner.

I am located in Danville Indiana
    ftf or by mail.
    No pictures due to trying to make sure whoever claims the phone can identify it.

Mods: I am just trying to pay it forward and do the right thing. There are a few gun shops around the area and it is possible the owner is a member. Please don’t give me an infraction, and if you would like this taken down I will do so.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know this is a longshot, but I am attempting to find the owner of a cell phone that I found in Avon. The cell foam is located at the side of the road near the intersection of 100 and Dan Jones Road. If you have lost a cell phone in this area please contact me with the make model color of your cell phone that you have lost and if it matches up I will return it to you. The power is off, or the phone is damaged, otherwise I would attempt to find the owner through the phone. I want nothing in return, I just want to find the owner.

I am located in Danville Indiana
    ftf or by mail.
    No pictures due to trying to make sure whoever claims the phone can identify it.

Mods: I am just trying to pay it forward and do the right thing. There are a few gun shops around the area and it is possible the owner is a member. Please don’t give me an infraction, and if you would like this taken down I will do so.

Carry on. Good to see this.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom