WTS/WTT: DW Collectors Series Drumset w/ Jazzfest Snare and Pearl Brass. Large package

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I don't gig anymore these days and have decided to sell this to save a little room in my house, then get another during a different season of life.

I will accept partial trades. I'm only listing this on INGO for now. Maybe branch out later, no rush to sell at all.

Below are what these items cost. I can get full measurements if requested.

DW Collectors Series Green Glass Sparkle 4 piece shell pack w/ black hardware $3,600
    24" kick, 12" rack Tom, 14" and 16" floor toms. Evans EMAD/ Evans Coated heads
    Pearl Freefloat Brass 14"x6.5" snare $540
    Ludwig Jazz Fest 14" Snare $400
    DW 9000 2 legged HH stand $320
    DW 9000 single bass drum pedal $330
    Zildjian K 18" ride $200
    Zildjian 40's vintage New Beat 13" hats $200
    SKB hard shell cases for kick and 3 toms 24" ($250), 12" ($100), 14" ($120), 16" ($140)

2 DW cymbals stands, snare stand, drum throne, various other hardware $325
    This drumset has seen some really big crowds, but not abused. Very clean and good condition.

Total invested $6,525. I'd like $3,500 for everything. I'll value any partial trades at 70% of new cost of that item/ammo. Prefer at least 2/3 cash, but I will consider anything.

ill prob bump this occasionally, then post on Reverb, etc later. This always was, and still is my dream drumset. Just need it for another season in life and it's taking up precious room.

the two snares that come with it are not pictures (it's a $150 one in the pic), the picture doesn't represent the exact items. Exact items are listed above.

Last edited:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Up. I think I’ll finally take the time to get pics to list on Reverb this weekend

Top Bottom