WTS: 4-Channel Security Cam/DVR system with 1 Camera and everything needed to start

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    SOLD!

I have for sale an older security camera / DVR system.

$100 or best offer in the New Castle area.

What all is included:
    • Clover 4-channel DVR system with 160gb hard-drive
    • One Swann indoor/outdoor weather-resistant camera with infrared night vision and weather hood
    • 100' of extension cord for one camera
    • AC adapter power supply for one camera
    • Power cable, monitor cable, and composite video adapter, to use with any standard monitor or TV.
    • Reprinted instruction manual

Features & specifications of this unit:

• 4- channel system allows you to record from 4 separate cameras at the same time (only one camera is included, you may purchase more)
    • 160gb hard drive (replaceable/upgradeable, takes standard PC IDE hard drives)
    • An expansion bay for a 2nd hard drive, if so desired.
    • Up to 6 months of recording time (I'm unsure how they figure this, but it depends on your recording quality settings)
    • Motion Detection capabilities (record only when motion is detected in specified areas of the picture)
    • Connect the unit to the internet so that you can view and control your security footage remotely.
    • USB thumb-drive backup capability
    • Included camera automatically switches to night-vision when appropriate

This package has everything you need to get started, other than a TV or monitor to view with.

This unit is an older one, but it works just fine. I had it running & recording for a whole week straight with no problems.
    I do not have the hard-drive quick-detach locking key. However, the HD can be removed from the inside by removing the units cover to access it.
    Supposedly you can hook this up to your internet and view it anywhere with an internet connection. I haven't tried that, I'm not tech-savvy enough :-)

PM me if you're interested or have any questions, and thanks for looking!

Click the thumbnails for a larger picture:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom