• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Sold

For sale is a 2011 Chevy Malibu LS 2.4L. It has 120,3xx miles and goes up a little every day. I would conservatively estimate that half of those miles are highway. This vehicle has some battle scars as it has been involved in a minor fender bender, where my gf rear ended someone going less than 10mph. It has some rear bumper scuffs/scratches, scratch on passenger door, and some scratching on the roof as well. Pics available. The rest of the paint looks pretty good. The interior is in decent shape mostly but not perfect. There are no strange odors, non smoker. Some hand sanitizer was spilled on the passenger seat and it left some spots. There are some other barely noticeable blemishes and wear that you'd expect to find on a car of this age and use.

This vehicle is not going to win any car shows, but it runs really well, is dependable, and has been very well maintained. There are no check engine lights, known leaks, smokes, or other issues. It starts right up, idles great, and runs/shifts smooth. Good brakes. AC/Heat both work great. It has several new parts, gets awesome gas mileage, and would make a great commuter/work/ or first car for someone. I've always ran Mobil-1 Full synthetic EP oil with ACdelco filters, changed far earlier than necessary. A generic maintenance log I've kept to keep track of any repairs/maintenance is available. There is a loan still out on the car.

Bad:

Body scratches/damage
    Tires are usable/safe, but are gonna need replaced sooner than later.
    Interior spots
    May need sway bar bushings replaced

Good:

Front pads/rotors have less than 5K
    New lower control arms
    New battery
    New exhaust camshaft solenoid
    Fresh oil/filter change (3/8/18)
    Newer headlights/turn signals/ tailights. ( Front pass side went out, so I replaced everything.)

Asking $3,200 OBO. Located in Valparaiso, IN. Willing to meet.

I have many pictures and video of the car. If you would like to see more or if you'd like anymore history on the car, have any questions, or offers please PM. Thanks for reading! ;)

GEDC2961.jpg GEDC2973.jpg

Attachments

• GEDC2963.jpg
      GEDC2963.jpg
      825.5 KB · Views: 77
    • GEDC2965.jpg
      GEDC2965.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 74
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom