• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    SPF!....FPF??? Either way they are gone.

So last year we got 12 chickens for 4-H. Turns out this was WAY MORE chickens than we needed.

We are currently getting 9-10 eggs a day and consumption can't keep up with production.

My daughters want to make sure that the future owners of these birds do not have a bottle of Sweet Baby Rays in the backseat when they pick them up!

These are laying hens not meat birds so please plan on using them for their intended purpose.

We have four Sexlink hens.
    shutterstock_171202718.jpg

And four Isa Browns.

ISA-BROWN-CHICKENS-2.jpg

I will offer up full disclosure in that we really haven't had the room for the birds to free range so they have picked on each other a bit and one ore two have a couple of bald patches...(one more reason we need to split them up.)

Their feathers will return once they get more room and have some room to free range.

Located in Noblesville but can meet around town if that works better for you.

Please understand that as a dad I need to try and make sure my daughters wishes are respected. So if you show up in a KFC or Popeyes uniform the deal is off.

Thanks for looking and helping me find the girls a good home.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom