Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Changing this up a bit. Trade silver is now government Mint coins which carry higher premiums.

I'd like to add some variety to my PM preps and am interested in trading silver bullion for gold.

I have a number of 20 coin mint tubes of Austrian Philharmonics (1.50 euro FV) and 30 Royal Canadian Mint 1.5oz Canadian Polar Bear coins ($8.00 CAD FV) and 13 Royal Canadian Mint 1.0oz Canadian Wild Wolf coins ($5.00 CAD FV). The Wolf coins are culls and have very light toning or clouding but are very good overall.

I would prefer to trade the Phils in lots of 20, the Polar bears in lots of 10, and the Wolf coins however.

I want to trade for 1 oz or 1/2 oz Krugerrands, U.S. Eagles or Canadian Maple Leafs.

Basically I will trade at the spot ratio.

Example: current ratio of silver to gold is 84:1 (10/25/18). So 80 Phils and 4 wolf coins for an ounce of Gold, etc.

So if you want to diversify as well, PM me and let me know. I am in Evansville but travel north to Indy not infrequently and will be up on November 3rd for the next 1500 show.

Sample pic of a Canadian Polar Bear 1.5 oz coin

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom