WTS: Netgear ProSafe 16 port Gigabit switch.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I have fewer items networked at the office and don't need this second 16 port switch.
    It has the internal fan. Power cord and installed mounting "wings" included.
    Model number JGS516 v1. It was mounted on a component rack thingy so it wasn't banged around and looks new.
    PM me here on ingo if interested.
    I'm selling for $100 cash ftf, weekends, Tuesday or Friday 2-3 ish downtown indy, evenings 1/2 drive from Westfield. Not wanting to mess with shipping it.
    I'm basing this on great condition and Amazon prime $130 but don't hesitate to private message me if you know about this kind of stuff and I'm way off. ;)

4Vs3lhr.jpg

PhaAqfj.jpg

2XPiqfB.jpg

5UG75I3.jpg

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Bump, only price drop to $85.
    Additional information:
    got installed as new in 2008 as the second identical switch in the stack because at the time I had 3 additional computer work stations which resulted in 2 more connections needed than what the other could do. All that to say it only had 2 ports used all that time and hasn't been in use at all since late 2017.*
    I didn't realize it was setting there not getting used until I had to move the network rack in the utility room to make space for the HVAC guys and allow them to replace the AC unit.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    last bump. I'll likely give it to one of my brothers (both in tech) to pay down the debt of them helping me with "computer stuff" over the years if no interest here.

Top Bottom