• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I took out my pool last year and still have some lumber left over from the deck. It is treated wood and in good condition. I had plans for most of it, but we need to sell the house quickly so I'm trying to declutter.

Here are the floor boards. They are pretty long; what you see on top are just a few short ones.

temp005in0.jpg

temp007lj1.jpg

4X4's and some other stuff:

temp006jy9.jpg

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    The pool you see actually has a unique story. A confused, young man who was not beaten enough as child was seemingly scouting something in either my neighbors' yard or my yard. When he got made, he ran through my yard, climbed over the pool, crushing it, and jumped over the fence.

I was not home at that time, but my wife and my neighbors saw the incident. Unfortunately, in the past couple of years there have been too many similar incidents--hence our motivation for moving.

blackenedman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I am interested in this wood if it is still available. where on the east side are you located?

Thanks in advance...

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Irvington area. Another member expressed interest last week. I sent him my phone number to make arrangements, but I have not heard from him. I sent him a courtesy IM this morning. If he does not respond by Friday, it is yours.

blackenedman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm located in Irvington as well, small world:cheers:. I could pick up on Monday if turns out to be available. Are the pieces short enough to fit in a pick-up, or would it be better to bring a trailer? I have a 16' flatbed, so its not a problem either way...

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ........ Are the pieces short enough to fit in a pick-up, or would it be better to bring a trailer? I have a 16' flatbed, so its not a problem either way...

That's nice to know if any of us need to move... :)

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm located in Irvington as well, small world:cheers:. I could pick up on Monday if turns out to be available. Are the pieces short enough to fit in a pick-up, or would it be better to bring a trailer? I have a 16' flatbed, so its not a problem either way...

Definitely a small world. There's a guy on AR15.com who only lives about four blocks from me. I thought we were the only two gun owners in Irvington--I guess there are three of us.

Some of the floor boards are very long so the trailer would be best.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom