• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    There was an issue with my picture on the last ad, so this puppy is going back up with those corrected.

iPhone 6s, 64GB, Space Grey, AT&T networked SIM card.

This phone was purchased brand new, by me, when my family switched to AT&T in 2016. It was programmed, and IMMEDIATELY put in a Lifeproof case. The phone only ever left that case a handful of times, each time was to place it in another Lifeproof case. The battery on the phone was replaced in the last 3 months at an authorized Apple retailer under Apple's $30 replacement program.

The package will ship with the phone, the original box, and a Lifeproof case that is less than two months old. It will also come with four or so headphone adapters for the case, so that you can listen to music without compromising the waterproof aspect of the case. I even recently found an unopened pair of Apple headphones (the newer generation), that I will include in the package.

$150, buyer pays shipping and insurance if requested. I took a bunch of pictures to capture just how nice this phone is, but I understand how people are with electronics. If you're interested, I would be more than happy to text additional pictures as requested.

Please PM with offers, questions, or concerns.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom