• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    To make a long story short, I needed new boots for work last year and went a little overboard when looking for some.

I have two pair of Salomon Forces GTX Mids in size 9. One is brand new with tags still on it and the other was work to work one night. I had the previous version of his boot and loved them, but they overhauled them for 2018 and I just don't like how they fit (I am really picky about how my boots/shoes fit). I bought two pair (one for work, and one for everything else), but ended up just throwing them in the closet.

$100 each pair (plus shipping if you can't meet locally, which is on the shore of the lovely Lake Michigan) will hopefully get these out of my closet fairly quickly

These are ones I wore. You can barely tell. When I pulled them out of the box I thought they were the new ones...

salmon%20worn%201-X2.jpg

The new ones with tags still on them unworn.

salomon%20new%201-X3.jpg

I pre-ordered these Mac V Sog boots from Goruck becasue I needed a boot with a polish-able toe for work. When I got them in the mail, I tossed to box in the closet and forgot about them. They are size 9 (which I normally wear), but run big. I should have bought a size 8 1/2. I wore them in the yard for about twenty minutes before putting them back int he box last year and forgot about them again.

goruck%20boot%201-X3.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom