Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    2000 Ford F150 $650 SOLD

Cross posted on Facebook for better photos:
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/976903542641825/

20190809_141437.jpg

This has been my project transport / pick up furniture on marketplace; truck for the last 2 years. I do not drive it daily, but it has served me well as an occasional truck need. If you are looking for a daily driver pickup, this is probably not the right choice for you. If you are looking for a project, parts, or occasional use truck this is your truck.

The Good,
    2000 5.4L V8 runs, and wheels turn. Everything you need to be street legal operates. Working windows, brakes, power steering, and windshield wipers. Cruise control works. Towing package

The Bad,
    Over 200,000 miles, extremely rusty, bottom part of dash removed with ignition rigged below steering column. (Still requires the key due to chipped security), Needs new tires, Transmission slips in Overdrive if you drive 56+ MPH (turn overdrive off unless on interstate eliminates this problem) The headlights are cloudy so i wouldn't recommend driving at night unless you get this fixed. AC does not work. ABS light on, Check Engine light on P1451 is the code.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom