• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jstiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Greensburg
    Selling my AlphaMiner that I have used for two months now. Its worked great and allows you to mine all sorts of different alt coins that use GPU mining. It runs on Ubuntu and is pretty easy to setup. I would say you should have some technical experience if you are buying this. It has 9 AMD RX570 video cards in it.

My wife is forcing me to sell it because she thinks its too loud :rolleyes:. I'm located near Batesville IN and willing to drive about 30min to meet. It does require a 240volt outlet due to the Power supply pulling 1450watts. I will include the twist lock plug and outlet you would need to install. I'm interested in firearm trades or cash. Cash Price is 900$ obo . Below is the specs and info from sales link.

PSU requires 180V-240V power!!! Will not work from a standard US/Canadian 110V outlet!
    More units are in stock in the US. Contact us for details if you are interested in more than one.
    *Productivity may vary +/- 5% under normal conditions. Changes in temperature, humidity, electrical current, internet connectivity may have an adverse or positive effect.
    Easy to Use
    Alpha Miner miners all come with English language software and manuals. Software can be easily changed to the applications user feels suit him the best or added to mine additional currencies. No risers on the motherboard means no more need to spend time and money making your system perform day in and day out. Built-in cooling fans take care of overheating, allowing the rig to operate best between 64.4°F (18°C) to 80.6°F (27°C). Each miner comes with a fully certified and energy efficient Alpha Miner PSU to be legally deployed on most countries of the world. Quality components, assembly quality control, thorough testing, including a drop-test, great design mean a customer gets the best product on the market today.
    You will need a USB mouse, keyboard and monitor for setup.
    Certification
    Alpha Miner GPU-200 is FCC and CE certified and has FSB Notification for Russian market. The Alpha Miner PSU-1600 is UL Recognized*, FCC, CB, CE, RoHS, 80 Plus Gold certified (93% efficiency).
    Energy Efficient
    Despite its processing power, Alpha Miner 200-Series are consuming only 1450W of power. UL and 80 Plus Gold certified 93%** efficient Alpha Miner PSU-1600 is included in price and provides a safe and economically effective way to mine.
    **At 220V input under normal conditions
    attachment.php

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom