• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Got a new (to me) truck, and looking to sell my old one. It's a 2002 Toyota SR5 V8 with the extended cap. 4 wheel drive works good. Engine is due for timing belt. It is equipped with LED bulbs (with ballasts), LED 4 corner flashers, and a front snow plow mount. The plow is NOT included. Has class 2 (maybe 3) hitch on it, I've only ever pulled a small single axle trailer for my daughter color guard. A/C blows cold, heat blow hot, all the windows and electrics work. Interior in very good condition. It's got an intermittent (maybe once every 2 weeks) fault (P0430) for the passenger catalyst efficiency, otherwise no known issues. I'm asking a FIRM $2500, with title in hand. It's got little run tin the rear fenders, and a couple of spots in the bed that have gone through, but still a VERY usable truck. I only upgraded as my kids are older and I wanted a full 4 door truck. Only partial trade I would be interested in is a PTR 91, plus the remaining difference in cash. Comes with 2 keys and 2 remotes. Just went out and it fired right up (been sitting for about 3 weeks). 212K miles
    BnIyjk2.jpg
    q6ofv2T.jpg
    BxPITeQ.jpg
    6ZiGAk9.jpg
    hff1K4i.jpg
    M176R9l.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom