Please reply by conversation.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    SOLD

Up for sale is my silver 2006 Hyundai Sonata LX V6. This is a 4 door sedan that I purchased as the second owner in 2013 and used as a daily driver for 6 years.

Current mileage is 162,572. About 90,000 of those are from me. I’ve calculated that my combined MPG is about 22.5.

The car is front wheel drive with a 235 HP 3.3L V6 engine, 5-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual. It has power windows, locks and sunroof. Everything works inside, although the key fob stopped working a few years ago, so the vehicle must be locked and unlocked manually. I tried replacing the battery, but the fob itself is fried.

The interior is grey, with cloth seats which do show some stains (I have two kids under the age of seven) but no real wear or tears.

There is a dent and minor body damage on the passenger side rear from where I was side swiped a few years back. This is all cosmetic but has led to two small rust areas around the wheel-well (shown clearly in the pictures below.)

Tires are 60,000 mile all weather Kelly Tires and all four were replaced at the same time. There are about 18-20k miles on them, and plenty of tread left.

Full disclosure, the vehicle does need a brake job. The rear calipers are not fully engaging during braking so there is some wobble in the front axle from the front brakes doing all of the work. I had been planning on replacing the rear calipers, but I’ve since picked up a different vehicle and just don’t want to put any more money into this one.

Otherwise the vehicle is mechanically sound and should have plenty of life left in her. This is a great beater car and would be perfect for a teenager looking for a first car.

Price is [STRIKE]$1750 $1600 $1400[/STRIKE] $1200 OBO. CASH ONLY. No trades will be considered so don’t even ask.

Location is Fishers near I-69 and SR 37.

IRbrZaY.jpg

aGIQrhb.jpg

endKpZB.jpg

CdW7KBs.jpg

AFOmaES.jpg

hvpGdSz.jpg

Ao2JVO0.jpg

js02s5h.jpg

GvdVIiy.jpg

Vnyrz0e.jpg

YfyED7Z.jpg

YeS4FyA.jpg

yzovZuw.jpg

Dents on rear passenger side

HapcCKB.jpg

Some minor paint transfer from the vehicle that side-swiped me.

82RsUZM.jpg

Small rust spot on quarter panel of passenger side rear.

Y22r3e0.jpg

More significant rust spot on passenger side rear wheel well.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've had a few tire kickers from Craigslist but no serious offers yet. I'd much rather this go to an INGOer, so I've dropped the asking price down to $1400 for this forum only.

You will not find a better car for this price. Somebody come get it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom