WTS: Mobility Scooter - Rascal 600t (Indy South)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    * SOLD *

Rascal 600t Mobility Scooter - $200
    Condition – Very Good
    Location – Indy South (Southport)
    Please PM with interest or questions.

- This scooter is in very good condition and everything works as far as I can tell. I'm basically asking a price to recover the cost of the new batteries and a few other parts I installed recently (see "Background" below).
    - One of the features of this model is a motorized seat that can go up and down at the push of a button.
    - Built in battery charger

Background – This scooter was obtained used eight or nine years ago for a family member who never had the opportunity to use it. It's been sitting ever since. About a month ago I put in new batteries and inner-tubes for the tires because another family member was going to use it. Unfortunately that family member now can't use it so I'd like to get this into the hands of someone who can make use of it.

Full Disclosure – It is my understanding that the company that originally manufactured the Rascal scooters went out of business a few years go. https://www.mobilitypartsandservice.com/ bought the inventory from this company and is now the official supplier of parts. Other companies also sell many of the parts needed to keep this scooter operational.

3sMaBy9.jpg

xk7d0VF.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom