Please reply by conversation.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    All Spoken For Currently - MRE's - Meals Ready to Eat

I think everything I wanted to sell has been claimed at this point. I didn't expect quite the response as I received. Thank you all for your inquiries. To those I had to turn away, you will be first in line should anything fall through.

Thanks,
    Mike

I have more than I'll eat any time soon and figure maybe it might help someone else out there with peace of mind through all this nonsense. I take them hunting so I can have a hot and high-calorie meal in a tree stand.

$5/meal or a case of 12 for $50 (will also sell 12 loose meals for the same price if I run out of complete cases) or possible trades include unopened bottles of whisky, CCI primers, wood-working/gunsmithing tools, a range cart/wagon (must be able to carry large rifle cases and have air filled tires), bullet casting supplies, interesting cast iron for cooking (nothing used w/lead please, i'm 'special' enough), maybe some wood working tools? get creative...whaddaya got?

Once I sell about half of my supply, I'll close the ad. I'm in SE Indy (Beech Grove) and can meet somewhere close by.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      49.9 KB · Views: 54
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      43.8 KB · Views: 38
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom