Please reply by conversation.

Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    Hello,

Looking to sell or trade my Edox Grand Ocean Automatic. This is a Swiss made, automatic watch coming in 45mm with date function, 100m of water resistance, and partial exhibition caseback. The band is a nice Edox-branded rubber with double deployant clasp (nice!). Watch comes with everything shown in pictures, including: outer box, both inner boxes, hangtag and instruction manual.

I bought this watch new 5 years ago and it was my daily wearer for about a year. It has spent the time since either on a Wolf winder or in its box. I have not had this watch serviced since purchase and seems to be running well. The ETA 2004.1 automatic movement is a workhorse movement and should provide many years of reliable service before needing any adjustment / cleaning, at which point it should be easily serviceable by any competent watchmaker.

I am looking to sell simply because my collection has grown and I have not worn this piece in the last 3 years. As such, I'd rather give this a new home where it will be worn and enjoyed. Of all of my pieces, including much more valuable watches, this is the one for which I've received the most compliments. The asymmetrical face, brilliant dial and detailed lugs do catch a lot of attention and it looks much more expensive than it actually is. I am planning to post this up to the various watch forums, but did want to offer it here first because I always prefer FTF, cash transactions over dealing with strangers on the internet. I have bought and sold many firearms on this forum over the last 12 years and have many positive references.

Retail on this when new was $2,800, willing to part with it for $500 OBO. I may also be interested in trades with a preference for S&W or Colt .357s, S&W Performance Center handguns, M9A3, HKs or Sigs in 9mm or .45, M&P 2.0, 9mm or .45 carbines, auto-shotguns, 1911s in 9mm or .45, Microtech knives; otherwise, let me know what you have. I could also float cash the other way for trades exceeding the value. Located in Carmel / Westfield area and willing to meet within 50 miles.

More pics of watch for sale:
    https://imgur.com/a/CFJovSa

The following is a review and further details that originally caught my eye on this watch:
    https://www.ablogtowatch.com/edox-grand-ocean-decentrique-date-automatic-watch/

Attachments

• Edox Grand Ocean.jpg
      Edox Grand Ocean.jpg
      795.7 KB · Views: 364
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom