Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Trek Domane 2.0 Road Bike $450 firm. No trades

SOLD
    IMG_1044a.jpg IMG_1045a.jpg IMG_1047a.jpg

This is a Trek Domane 2.0 road bike. Best as I can tell it's the 2013 model but there is a small chance it's the 2014 (there wasn't any significant change between those years).

I bought it off an INGO member in late 2016 whose father had bought it new but not ridden it much. For a couple of years I put about 400 miles on it then it has languished for the last year as I got a newer, shinier bike. This is a really sweet bike for its era and price range. It's very light and nimble. The iso-coupling system and carbon fork do a great job of taking out road vibration. With the front wheel off it fits easily in the back seat of a compact car.

It has the 54cm frame. I am 5'7" with 29" inseam and it fits reasonably well. It should fit someone up to about 5'10" depending on leg/torso ratio. It has 172.5mm cranks.

Here's the specs: https://archive.trekbikes.com/ca/en...t#/ca/en/2013/Trek/domane_2_0_compact/details

I am an experienced bike mechanic and have maintained this bike and it has lived in a covered shed.

It has these cheap flat pedals on it now but will come with the pictured clipless Shimano pedals as well. It also has a Bontrager computer.

New these retailed at $1500 Bike blue book puts it at $525-$575 for private sale.

$450 firm, no trades please.

Willing to travel up to 1/2hr of Bloomington/Bedford during the week when I am at work (I work in Bloomington 3-4 days a week), live SW of Bedford. Weekends I can meet Bedford/Loogootee/Paoli.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom