• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SOLD!

I am putting my Audiovox XV6700 with all accessories and software up for sell. I have a Verizon Wireless XV6700 PDA phone that is in probably the best shape you can get for a used phone. No Scratches on the screen, no scratches ANYWHERE on this phone. There is a tiny "NICK" on the side of the phone by the camera button on this phone , I have taken a picture of the mark I'm talking about. This phone is as close to BRAND New as you are going to get... TRUST ME!
    Accesories include, Swivel Belt Clip, (2) House Chargers, Cradle, PDA Phone (of course), stylus, battery door (again... of course), Brand NEW OEM battery (do I need to say it... of course), Data Link Cable and Car Charger (Motorola). I do not believe in cheapy Clips, Chargers or Batteries. So be assured that all these accesories are ALL OEM (not OEM "Quality"... real Verizon - Motorola).

I'm also throwing in my SPB software suite which includes of $100 of SPB software AND Streets and Trips 2006 which includes the Pocket Streets program for the PDA.

Altogether there is over 300 dollars worth of phone and software. I will take 200 dollars for all of it. Must be FTF in the Indy area.

I WILL EVEN INCLUDE ALL SOFTWARE I HAVE FOR PDA's PERIOD! I have over 3000 programs almost all are Full version! Consider them to be Trialware....

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom