• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    SOLD LOCALLY, Thanks
    Thinking about selling or tradeing my biggest toolbox, I moved out of my moms and she did the same, this box is to big for the space I have so it is stored in my grandmothers garage. I'v decided to consider down sizing.
    The Macsimizer is Mac tools nicest series of toolbox.
    You cannot see inside the closed drawers at all, unlike many boxes, no room to pry them open.
    This box is HEAVY, I (and a group of freinds) can assist in loading, but understand this is no 2 man job.

-MB-1860
    • 16 heavy-duty drawers with 200-lb. per drawer capacity and 400-lb. capacity in the extra wide top drawer
    • “Uni-Key” Lock System (patent pending) provides easy one turn operation
    • Heavy-duty 6" spring loaded casters with 2,000-lb. capacity per wheel
    • Heavy-duty, chrome-plated, cast cabinet handle with cushion grip for added comfort
    • Patented “Synchroglide” Drawer Retention System features easy to adjust metal detents
    • Heavy-duty, double wall drawer fronts and thick aluminum drawer pulls provide superior drawer strength and rigidity
    • Includes pre-cut, super non-skid drawer liners and vinyl top mat
    • Interchangeable drawers allow you to customize your tool box
    Link to mactools- Mac Tools Online Store - MB1860-BK
    My Toolbox is yellow!@! I only have one picture I can find of it on my computer, Sorry, but I am posting it for now just to show that I "have it" (I know, not much of a pic)
    Can and probably will post better/detailed pics at a later date if interested please PM me.
    auf6fm.jpg

This box sells new for $6,649.00 from MacTools as shown on link.
    Mine is probably 3 years old or so but is still Macs newwest style that they sell currently.
    In overall good shape a scuff here, small scratch there but for a professional box it is very nice, I have used this box at home and never have ended up takeing it to a shop with me.
    Asking $2,600 cash and may take gun(s) in on trade, probly looking for atleast partial cash, no particular trade interests. Feel free to ask, don't be offended if I say no thanks to an offer though.
    Please PM me with any questions. :ingo:
    NO TOOLS INCLUDED!

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Well..... I'm still working on getting into the profession.:D
    I am in my last semester at a local college, going to be an ASE Tec.
    I was in a shop for a while, buisness got slow and they wanted more of a tow truck driver, which I am not. Along with no advancement oppertunity.
    Anyway I only ended up takeing my Craftsman box, this box is big to move and I wouldn't consider hauling it into a shop until I had a reliable position of employment.
    I can't even fit all my tools into my craftsman and love this box, but now that it is at the grandparents, it is just sitting empty because I need my tools with me.
    So while I'm proud to own this bad boy, realisticly it needs to go. I am considering making a thread and posting some tools that I don't particularly need (like my 24" Matco 1/2" flex head ratchet that won't fit in the craftsman) I'v got 24", 18", 15", 12" yeah I got silly.
    I went through a tool "phase" (when I had more money) and now that I am out on my own, I have no place to keep all this stuff.
    (another example is that sandrail in the photo --GONE. :dunno:)
    That.... and I'm broke:D

Last edited:

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Pm me with what you have to get rid of before you make a listing. I am most intrested in cooling pressure tester, tap & dies, and air tools. I have the locking flex 18" matco ratchet and love it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom