• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Taken off the market. Sorry.

This truck must GO!!! Need cash but will trade!

Will consider a reasonable trade. Trades of vehicles(truck preferably), dirt bike or moped, AR upper, firearms, or a house would be AWESOME! LOL Please help a guy out! Thanks!

I am, very reluctantly, selling my baby. My Beast. My work-o-haulic. She is a very good work truck, she's not a racer, but she'll pull anything around the lot. Has brand new starter, alternator, battery, cable, plugs, plug wires, oil pump, distributor work, rebuilt 4bbl Rochester Quadrajet(Professional work, of course it could be leaned down some), new front brakes include rotors, calipers, pads, lines, and master cylinder was rebuilt. Transmission has had regular mantenance and filters changed regularly. Have a Kenwood tape deck installed and second 12v adapter. tape deck is such that has to be unscrewed to be removed. :D

Has rust, needs paint job. Body is in better shape than it looks. Bed could be fixed if it bothers you enuff. I know where you can get a bed around 150-200 dollars. Needs an exhaust. Actually I love how she sounds, so to me no exhaust needed, but she'd be sweet with true duals. Needs locks. Can be locked but easily unlocked when shown the trick. Regular oil changes including 'Engine Restorer' {tm} really good **** btw IMHO. She will cough smoke when she first starts and a quarter mile later, no smoke. You can smell the carb needs tuned down though. The oil pan gasket will need replaced. Tires are fair, suspension is in great shape, I don't drive the interstates in her but 55-60mph isn't anything for her. She can pull a full-size Uhaul from Kokomo to Indy, no problems. :thumbsup: Took her to Warsaw even once to make sure Natalie was ok after her accident with our old Astro Van.

Here's some pics.
    C10001.jpg

C10002.jpg

C10003.jpg

C10004.jpg

C10006.jpg

C10007.jpg

Stickers can be removed
    C10008.jpg

AT least I'm very honest about my baby. I treat her well and she will treat you well. Stickers come with her too!

As much as I hate to sell her, I have no choice. She's no longer making me any money (and she made me hundreds) since I now have a full time job and only drive her back and forth to work. My lose is your gain! Oh and BTW, did I mention I have around/over $1500 in this truck???

Last edited:

tinkerbell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    I will pay for that truck. I love it and I love to drive it. All I need is a cowboy hat and boots. I love the looks that I get from everyone around town when I drive it. Sell it to me.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I will pay for that truck. I love it and I love to drive it. All I need is a cowboy hat and boots. I love the looks that I get from everyone around town when I drive it. Sell it to me.

CASH IN HAND FIRST.

(It's my girl getting me worked up)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I forgot to add, I have a second fully functional 4bbl Rochester Quadrajet Carb that comes with this. Has everything you need to put it together including some gaskets and brand new parts. It does have a small crack in the Fuel Filter bowl but it can be fixed if done properly. This comes with the truck for no extra charge or I will sell it separate for $50. Please someone buy or help me sell this truck! I need to sell it before my coworker sells his ranger! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    305 w/ 3spd tranny. MPG's I can only guess. But I can get about 250-300 miles to a tank. I have either a 12-14gal tank with another 2 in the tube. She gets better in-town mileage than short hiway trips. I used her to haul anything and everything in so I rarely took the interstates. I did go to Northern Indiana twice with no problems and to Spencer, IN fishing and no problems. Pulled a fullsize UHaul trailer from Kokomo to Carmel. Hauled about 3000lbs of bricks and maybe a little less in trees quite a few times.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    BTT with a price change. I MUST get rid of this truck! I may have a buyer on the 23rd of this month but It must go NOW! PLEASE!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    BTT

This is just sitting in my driveway. Make me a reasonable offer, flash some cash and she's yours.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Last weekly bump. After this week I'm reluctantly hauling her to the scrap yard. I hate to see her torn to shreds, but she has to go. I have one week. This truck is in great shape and MANY new parts. Some parts have lifetime warranties and I have all my reciepts. Surely SOMEONE can find a use for her.

Again, this is my last bump. In one week she's gone. Hate to do it, but I have no choice anymore.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    back on the market. Looking to get cash or cash + trade or a good trade. She's got a great heater and runs good! Get her before someone else jumps on it! :D

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom