• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kharb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Granger
    They have a great deal for a Bodyguard 380 on Slickguns. Checked out their website and they have great deals on just about everything. Free shipping on everything. No CC fees.

BUT...

No contact email, address, or phone numbers on website. From my research, it appears they are in Port Orange, Florida (courtesy of a Whois search on the domain). There seems to be no history or reviews of them via a Google search. They just started their Facebook page yesterday from what I can tell. They seem to be somehow affiliated with Florida Gun Exchange, which appears to be at the same address as what is registered on Whois or right next door. But FLGE see,s to be completely legit and already has a website.

I know what you all are going to say: If it seems to good to be true, it probably is. I just want to see if anyone has done business with them in the past.

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    From the same post on slickdeals:

As a follow up. I called Florida Gun Exchange (yes, I know, I called...but this time it was warranted) and they confirmed that this is indeed their new online site they just started. I told him to get his contact info on there and it will help and he said he the is the plan and the site is still slightly under construction. The gentleman I spoke with was Brad at Florida Gun Exchange. Contact info below:

5811 S. Ridgewood Ave
    Port Orange, FL 32127
    Call Us:
    P: 386-304-9499
    F: 386-304-9489

Thanks and I hope this helps anyone interested. I picked one up. Didn't really need another 380 but this is a great price for this firearm.

If GunBuyer.com keeps the FREE everything moto (shipping, cc fees, etc..) they are going to do great. If this Bodyguard comes as expected I already have a few others I am interested in from this site.

So it looks like this is legit.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I just bought my M-1A from them (on gunbroker.com). They shipped it on Tuesday and it arrived on Friday. Good price. Good dealer. Good deal. Love the new rifle!

rogarza

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    gunbuyer.com

they are the same as florida gun exchange. gunbuyer.com is the internet sales, i have dealt with them and happy to say it was a pleasant experience hope this helps

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Pardon the thread ressurection...

INGO is a resource for the entire internet. I was checking on some prices and was trying to check out GuyBuyer.com through Google. The first link I clicked on took me here:

Anyone ever use GunBuyer.com?

Then an embedded link there took me here. :D

Carry on.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Pardon the thread ressurection...

INGO is a resource for the entire internet. I was checking on some prices and was trying to check out GuyBuyer.com through Google. The first link I clicked on took me here:

Anyone ever use GunBuyer.com?

Then an embedded link there took me here. :D

Carry on.

Building out a bugout bag is what got me here in the first place. The googlez likes INGO.

Jag3212323

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Johnson county
    They have a great deal for a Bodyguard 380 on Slickguns. Checked out their website and they have great deals on just about everything. Free shipping on everything. No CC fees.

BUT...

No contact email, address, or phone numbers on website. From my research, it appears they are in Port Orange, Florida (courtesy of a Whois search on the domain). There seems to be no history or reviews of them via a Google search. They just started their Facebook page yesterday from what I can tell. They seem to be somehow affiliated with Florida Gun Exchange, which appears to be at the same address as what is registered on Whois or right next door. But FLGE see,s to be completely legit and already has a website.

I know what you all are going to say: If it seems to good to be true, it probably is. I just want to see if anyone has done business with them in the past.

I recently bought my S&W Shield 2.0 and I got a great deal. Free shipping, etc. and my order was at my local FFL within 6 days. I would definitely use them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom