• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I ordered a Banshee carrier and plate package on November 17 2015. The funds were taken out of my account on November 19 2015.

At the time of ordering the website said "up to 8 weeks for delivery" And I am cool with that.

On January 13 2016 I sent this email:

Any update to the status of this order? It has been 8 weeks since ordering so I wanted to check up too see if this is still on active or is there a reason for the delay.

Thanks
    Randy

Their response on January 14th 2016

Hello,

Your order looks to be completed by next week .At that time you will receive tracking information via email. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days to see physical movement on your order once you receive tracking information.

We appreciate your business and patience.

Thank You,

Cece
    AR500 Armor® Customer Support
    17431 N Black Canyon Hwy │ Phoenix, AZ 85023

January 27th 2016 I sent this email:

Have heard nothing last week when you last said the order should be completed by your estimation. This order is now at 10 weeks which is 2 weeks over what the website said at the time of order.

When can I expect this order to be completed? Be honest.

At that point I was really just trying to be up front and if they had issues, let me know it would be x weeks or days. I just wanted to know.

Their reply on January 28th 2016

Randy,

I apologize for the delay, we had a higher volume of orders than anticipated due to the holiday seasons which has put us slightly behind. However it does look like your order will be labeled for shipment no later than next week. When it is labeled you will receive tracking information via email. We generally allow 2-3 business days from the labeled date for it to leave the facility. That is when you will see movement on your tracking information. Once again I apologize for the delay I do understand how frustrating it can be to wait for a delayed order. We are working as fast as we can and I greatly appreciate your patience Randy, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Please let me know if you need any further assistance! Have a beautiful and marvelous day!

Sincerely,

Jess

So this is the second time I get told next week.

January 31st 2016 I get this email: Wow I think we have progress.

Dear Randy,

Your order has been completed! Tracking information for your package will be sent via email. Please allow up to 3 business days for your package to leave our warehouse.
    We appreciate your business and look forward to you visiting us again at www.AR500Armor.com
    If you checked out after creating an account, tracking information will also available by logging into "My Account". Please note the "My Account" feature will be unavailable if you checked out as a guest.
    Join us on Facebook for Specials, Discounts, and New Product Information!

February 4th 2016 I send them this after checking the tracking number and it has not been picked up yet. As their website stated that movement should be no more than 3 days from the time I got the tracking number.

Can someone check on this order? It has been sitting idle with a "ready for UPS" status.

Their response on February 4th 2016

We are projecting movement by next week.

Dee

Third time I have been told "Next Week"

February 4th 2016 Email to them.

From your previous Email "Your order has been completed! Tracking information for your package will be sent via email.Please allow up to 3 business days for your package to leave our warehouse."
    It has now been 4 days and no movement, yet UPS shows up everyday? And then you tell me it will be next week. Something does not add up. The order is already late, then the package has not moved in 4 days, possible a week now. I know you guys and gals are busy, but this is getting ridiculous.

Their response February 5th 2016 to me at 8:35am EST

Randy,

You will see movement by the end of the day.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance! Have a beautiful and marvelous day!

Sincerely,

Jess

I seen no UPS pick up and called them at 5:54pm EST and inquire about why this has not shipped and Jess answered and told me that It should ship next WEEK. I then read every email I posted above and she assured me that she would personally see to it that the UPS package was put on the truck today February 6th 2016 as she was working that day. She did offer me a patch for my troubles and frustrations. lol I told her I did not want any free stuff, only what I ordered.

Here it is 2:33 EST and ups tracking shows it is still not picked up.

So I sit here almost 12 weeks after ordering and them charging my credit card All I have received from them is lies.

rdavis006

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Wow that's ridiculous. At this point I think I would tell them you are filing a claim with your credit card to refute the charges if it is not shipped in 24 hours

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If it still hasnt listed as shipped by Monday, I'd file a fraud charge with your bank on Monday. They deserve a chargeback. They dont deserve your $$.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    Well I received a message this morning from a Facebook post I had made on their page with a link to this thread.

Mr. Brumfield,As mentioned before we do thank you for taking the time to make it easy for us to locate those representatives that you have spoken with. As for your order itself, we have refunded your shipping which should hit your account in an average of 3-5 business days depending on your financial institution and we have included a hat for your troubles as well. In addition to that I have visually confirmed that your package is on a pallet waiting for UPS to pick it up in about 8 hours. If there's anything else that we can do please let us know.Thank you.[

And I now have a package headed to me.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    May I suggest before you purchase anything else from out of state, check our Advertisers section. We have local vendors who would be glad to help you out.
    For example.. They are less than an hour drive from you..

Bobcat Steel

hoosierglock40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Bringing this thread back to life, sorry. I ordered armor from them on Black Friday so pretty close to when you did. I received ALL of the EXACT same emails as you when inquiring about my purchase. You are not alone! I just received mine TODAY so almost 13 weeks for an 8 week lead time. Wish I would've checked the BBB before purchasing. -2 to AR500 Armor

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom