• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I ordered one of their 80% Glock pistol frames several months ago, thinking it would be a great project. After several production date pushbacks and having been burned on vaporware before, I emailed and called several times to cancel my order and get a refund. Polymer80 was extremely difficult to get ahold of anyone, but after a few voicemails and more, I finally got someone to get the order cancelled, to which they said it was going to be 7-10 days for the refund to show up in my account.

After two and a half weeks, no refund and have left several voicemails and emails. I did get a Michael at the firm on the phone, who said he would look into it and call back same day. No response, no call back and no response to several of the calls/emails I have left.

Be wary of this company. I have read reviews of their products online and the users seem happy with them, but I don't know if they ordered from Polymer80 or a dealer/distributor. They are very difficult to get ahold of and will not issue refunds!!

Top Bottom