• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Target Solutions USA is that company you see at the gun shows selling the Orange steel targets. I was interested in a new pop up target at the last 1500 and investigated. The AR 500 steel / pop up combo fit the bill for one of my shooting drills.
    After my purchase, at the range the next day, I noticed that the pop up springs were too loose/weak to return the target to the upright position. I contacted the company and on top of sending out replacement springs, they sent out a hanging steel target to "make things right." This is my point in writing this post. After the initial contact with the company, they emailed saying replacement parts were going to be shipped out along with the additional target. My response to them was... just send the springs, you are making things right by replacing the springs. I don't need anything else...
    This got me thinking about how business gets penalized financially just to appease a society that has gotten used to getting more out of a sale or a problem. When did it become normal to accept more than what was paid for? There was a issue with a product, the company fixed the issue, end of story.
    But I digress....

Anyway... Target Solutions USA has a solid product that is backed by a solid customer service pledge.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    So for the price of a target the company got some free advertising. I'm sure they won't be doing it unless they could afford it. Browning gave me couple of forearm screws and springs free of charge on a 15 year old gun, few bucks of parts and they have a loyal buyer who will send $$$$$$ on his next Sporting Clay O/U. Going Browning because of quality, but the free part re enforces my choice.

Top Bottom