• ...and so much more!
  • PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Gonna try to keep this short.

Ordered a complete upper. Hand guard was misaligned upon opening. Turns out the upper was out of spec. Told them what was wrong.

Returned to me not fixed. Agent claims it left facility fixed.

Contact supervisor, she questions how it was packaged and if packaging was damaged. It was packaged fine, and box was undamaged when received.

I told them numerous times over the phone, supervisor and agent, and in help desk ticket I want full refund. I'm done with their company.

Receive ticket update, 2 days after refund was supposed to be issued, asking if I wanted a new built upper in lieu of refund.

Call in again and talk to supervisor, she says again she'll take care of it, and refund now won't be issued until next week.

Will update if and when that actually happens.

Just posting this to warn people that Aero precisions quality control and customer support are crap, and if you google such, you will see many many forum posts from various forums stating that.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Meh, sample size of 1. I'll admit that CS isn't very great. Aero probably don't get much practice in the CS dept since they normally put out a great product. I had a crap Giessle SSA-E trigger. Sent it back in and they fixed it. It too was a sample size of 1. I'm not gonna say they have poor QC.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Head of over to their industry page on ar15 and see all the posts.

2-3 months shipping for in stock items.

Selling items as in stock but are really back ordered.

List goes on. Honestly wish I had saw that forum before I ordered.

The CS agents I talked to, repeatedly lied to me.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I sent back an enhanced upper 3 months ago because the top 4 holes for the handguard were drilled and tapped in the wrong place. Still haven't received a replacement and bring up the subject every 2 weeks with them.

And another enhanced upper I was shorted 4 of the handguard bolts. Kept asking them to ship replacements and each time they said they'd get on it. I eventually just ordered a spare set of them and got them in a week (should have just went to a hardware store but didn't)

And ordered a couple in stock things right before the shooting in Miami. Everything was in stock. Took a month to get.

Their customer service can be very good. Or, it can be crap. I hate paying for an out of stock item and having to wait 2-3 months. If I wanted to do that I'd get more NFA items

They make great products but there's definitely some issues over there

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    It's hard to find any company that hasn't had it's share of issues. Google any company, even the gold standards such as BCM and others, you'll find people bashing them for something. That's the beauty of this golden era of firearms we are in. We have the option to be picky because the market is so plentiful.

OP, that does indeed seem crappy of them. I have not had that experience. I broke the M4E1 wrench, emailed them, they asked for a picture, and within the day I had an apology and a tracking number for a new one in the mail. They are still good in my book, but thanks for sharing your experience.

Top Bottom