• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Who does this guy think he is? Carrying the exact knife I'm looking for, having said knife at prices that blow even the almighty Amazon away, and offering quality service? Seriously, who does that? I thought modern business dictated that you had to bang out sales as quick as possible and for as much money as you could squeeze out of every single product.

In all seriousness though, can't recommend him highly enough. Living here in northeastern Greene county precludes me from having many places to buy anything of quality. There are two places that I'm aware of that even carry Spyderco knives within a reasonable drive of me, one did not have the knife in stock and the other just happened to be closed on BOTH of my days off. I'm off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, which I thought should be good since most businesses are either closed on weekends or Sunday/Monday or Friday/Saturday. But my luck would have it that the business I looked so forward to visiting closes smack in the middle of the week, go figure. But I digress. The point is that, when nobody else could help me, Brad stepped in and got it done at a very agreeable price and speed.

After multiple strike-outs to find a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (C81GP2) yesterday that I could go pick up, I PM'd Brad at 15:25 asking for a quote on the knife plus shipping. Most INGOers that I've dealt with only check their PMs when they happen to get online, so I reasonably expected to hear back in a few hours or maybe not even until this morning. By 15:35 I had a quote and my new tool was paid for via phone by 15:49 with a promise that it would be shipped out first thing today. At this point, I was already a happy camper, getting a quality knife at a great price with free shipping; I can't imagine what I'd pay anybody else for the same result. Then, at 17:07, I became an even happier camper when I received the following:
    Hey Brad,
    I was able to get your PM2 shipped this afternoon. The expected delivery day is this Friday (12/23/2016), but based on my experience of shipping within Indiana, you might see it tomorrow. The USPS tracking number is as follows: XX

(Tracking link inserted here so that I didn't even have to look up the website and enter the number myself.)

I appreciate your business, and if you have any questions, or if I can help you in the future, don't hesitate in contacting me.

Thank you,
    Brad

Today I woke up and went next door to collect my mail only to find a bubble envelope with my new knife in it.

Bottom line: If you don't have access to quality blades at great prices because of your location, Brad is the guy to call. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone looking for a new knife to him.

P.S. He's also a cool guy because we share the same name. I mean, if your name isn't Brad, why are you even here? Just saying...

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Well, I have a brother named Brad, so that's the best I can do.

But it I love doing business with them. The price I got on my Benchmade Volli was just ridiculous. I've had my eye on the Benchmade Osborn with carbon fiber scales and S90V blade. When I get together the scratch, I won't be buying from anyone besides Brad.

Top Bottom