• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Be sure to keep an eye on the card account that you paid with (if you paid via a CC or Debit)

They've had issues in the past.

knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    Be sure to keep an eye on the card account that you paid with (if you paid via a CC or Debit)

They've had issues in the past.
    True story bro. Happened to me. Made a purchase from them and within a couple days purchases where being put on my card from someone on the west coast. Lucky that the card fraud division caught it right away. This was a few years ago and I've made many purchases since from them with no problems.

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    Great place to go shoot as well. I go to the Lexington location about every 5-6 weeks. They use to have a reactive target range but recently took it down. The main range, they allow you to use rifles and rapid fire, to include full auto. Its all indoors. Staff is great!
    You could easily spend a couple of hrs just looking around the shop. The gun selection is tremendous.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Does anyone know if you can buy a handgun in person at Bud's and have it shipped to your Indiana FFL? I know I can't "cash and carry," since I'm not a Kentucky resident. I think I want an Uberti Schofield revolver, but I'm not sure until I handle one, and I can't seem to find one locally.

Top Bottom