• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    So, I ordered 10 new Bulgarian 30rnd 7.62x39 mags for a decent price. I got them and they looked fine...but when I tried to load the first one it would only take 24 rounds...and they fed like crap.

I measured them against existing functional 30 round mags I have and they are 46mm shorter than those. At best they are questionable 20 round mags.

The company sent me a return label so they could check them out.

Their response (after prodding) was:

"We received the magazines yesterday. After further verification we have confirmed the magazines are able to load to full capacity, lock, and feed without any issues. There was no obstruction inside the magazines restricting from it loading the full 30 rds. At this point, we do not feel the magazines are defective nor have any issues that prevent them from being fully functional. We would like to know what step would you like to next. We are able to ship the magazines back to you, however, we would need payment to have it reshipped. You may also request a refund for the magazines. Please keep in mind a there may be a 20% restocking fee. We look forward to hearing back from you soon. Have a great day!"

:bs:

They want me to pay them to send back the defective mags or pay them to put them back on the shelf. I told them to refund my money so I might be out the initial shipping and a restocking but I won't have their useless mags taking up space.

Be wary.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    If you don't get a full refund, take it up with your CC company.
    Items arrived not as advertised/ordered, returned at company request.

They'll reverse those charges. Defective items don't qualify for a restocking fee.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    If you don't get a full refund, take it up with your CC company.
    Items arrived not as advertised/ordered, returned at company request.

They'll reverse those charges. Defective items don't qualify for a restocking fee.

Yeah, I thought I'd wait until I see what ends up on my credit card statement (should be online in a day or so) and contest the difference.

Top Bottom