Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

-1 KKM Precision

Phone rings eleven times, then goes to busy signal. Website contact link is broken.

Says lead times are 1 week, finally got through and "now it's 4-5 weeks, you know, but we have no way of updating the website." Really guys?

Would have just ordered from stocking dealers had they been upfront about it. Posting this for anyone expecting a prompt shipment from them. Not gonna happen.
    Last edited by Aszerigan; 3 Weeks Ago at 13:53.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aszerigan View Post
    Phone rings eleven times, then goes to busy signal. Website contact link is broken.

Says lead times are 1 week, finally got through and "now it's 4-5 weeks, you know, but we have no way of updating the website." Really guys?

Would have just ordered from stocking dealers had they been upfront about it. Posting this for anyone expecting a prompt shipment from them. Not gonna happen.
    Will they not cancel the order? Sounds like a call your credit card company and dispute it, if they already charged your card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Will they not cancel the order? Sounds like a call your credit card company and dispute it, if they already charged your card.

This.

Cancel and reorder elsewhere.

Im in a similar boat. Quantum radio. Cant reach them to fix an order. Took them 2 days to ship, and they shipped even though I emailed and told them not to yet because I ordered 2 of something instead of 1. And let them know that I had a second order to place over the phone. No call, no email, and shipped out the wrong qty order anyway. And its not a big ticket item... just small enough not worth shipping back. ($14) And I made it clear they wouldnt lose any money by doing right. Now I have $75 to spend elsewhere because I really dont want to deal with them now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I just placed an order with these guys 2 days ago. Now I see this.

User Info Menu

It's possible they have their website worked contracted out to another shop that has shut down due to covid or perhaps their contract ended and no they lack the ability to do updates.