• ...and so much more!
  • skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Placed an order on 9/22, received quickly and decided to return. Processed return online and shipped back to Aim Surplus, tracking shows that item received by them on 10/5. Now, they are not answering their phones (because they have to concentrate on getting orders out...) and apparently are not answering emails to customer service to inquire about status of a refund or possible exchange. Might be a time to deal with someone else to give them a chance to get caught up. FWIW.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just got a box of ammo this week from. Came pretty quick. I have never had to return anything but I have bought from them without any issue for several years.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I go in there at least monthly. I promise you their people are good, they are running constant overtime trying to keep up with volume. What kind of items did you return?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Never any issues with Aim Surplus over the years, though I don't remember ever returning anything to them either. Brownells once took almost a month to fully process a return for me and that was pre-Covid.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Have you tried mailing an old fashioned letter with a stamp?

Not what you should have to do in today’s market but postal mail is a great way around technology. Email boxes get cluttered and overwhelmed. Constantly ringing phones get ignored or just too busy to answer.

Everyone still opens their postal mail.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    LOVE AIM SURPLUS :yesway:. I've Bought from them for years but Never returned anything. If you think their CS is BAD, Steer Clear of Midway USA. ZERO Customer Service and Response :noway:. Larry Potterfield is No Longer in Charge and if the new guy Exists he Must be in the Bahamas :rolleyes:.
    No longer a MIDWAY CUSTOMER :rockwoot:.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Been buying from AIM Surplus for years, never had an issue, great company.

:+1: I've had the same experience. Excellent company, great customer service and products.

We are living through difficult times. All of us. Could we please refrain from badgering good companies?

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I deal with outside vendors all the time and due to the virus related crap lead times and customer service on almost everything is crap. I doubt that there are too many industries being more pressured than the firearms industries, anyone that wants to add to their pressures and than complain about them must live in a pretty perfect bubble isolated from the rest of the worlds issues.

To add, if I buy something and there is an issue with it than it think it is fair to return it, if I buy something and than change my mind I figure the seller did their obligation and what I bought is now my responsibility and returning it is a low class move

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    Recently ordered something from Aim Surplus and I accidentally broke it the day I got it. I called them and they sent me a replacement at no charge with two day shipping.
    Great experience, sorry yours was different.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    61   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I have never had a problem with AIM, only had 1 return with them but it was a couple years ago, and it was a flaw in materials. I will continue to do business with them.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    i just ordered a radical 300 blk out from them tuesday. had an issue with my chosen ffl. called them wed gave them the name if another ffl. they shipped it the same day and i picked it up yesterday.

will definitely buy from them again!

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Well, I shall have to check these guys out. I recently had a good experience with Guns.com for what it's worth.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Well, I shall have to check these guys out. I recently had a good experience with Guns.com for what it's worth.
    they have some good deals going. i bought a police trade-in s&w mp .45 for $450 from guns.com. the gun looks brand new. the sig p220c i got from guns had a little holster wear but no apparent wear anywear else.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think the point is “buyer beware. Anyone can take your cash and ship product. But if you have a problem and need that cash back, good luck. You might not get it. “

Refunds are what makes them show their true colors.

Top Bottom