Plinker

New to me Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 Refurbished -thanks Alan

Just got my new scope from Alan today. It's a refurbished Viper PST 4-16x50. Packaging and scope look brand new. Glass is super clear. Going to try and get it mounted on my 6.5 Creedmoor this weekend. I know I missed this year's rifle season, but the Vortex Crossfire II I had did the job on a doe at 162 yards and buck at 112 yards.

Looking forward to getting this glass mounted and putting some rounds downrange. This is the nicest scope I've ever owned. Alan was great to deal with, quick response with emailed questions before buying and providing some advice to me that saved me some money. Thanks Alan!
    Wildcatfan.62

Thanks bud. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future, and if you have questions you know how to get a hold of me sir.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

Just wanted to add that I've purchase three refurbished Vortexs from Alan this year and looking at a couple more in 4x16 to replace a couple "lower" level scopes.

If you are hesitant about a refurbished scope - don't be. Price versus quality is incredible!