Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Inventory reduction sale

I have a few more of these than I need, so Im doing a 15% off sale. Normal price is 279

DIAMONDBACK® TACTICAL 3-9X40 RIFLESCOPE
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 42769vette View Post
    I have a few more of these than I need, so Im doing a 15% off sale. Normal price is 279

DIAMONDBACK® TACTICAL 3-9X40 RIFLESCOPE

Email sent!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Email sent!
    And replied.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

full line vortex dealer

User Info Menu

Sold out

full line vortex dealer

User Info Menu

Sold out
    That was quick! Thank you again for the recommendations and assistance, sir.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

That was quick! Thank you again for the recommendations and assistance, sir.

I dont do sales often, but when I do, I do them right. You got the last one.

full line vortex dealer

User Info Menu

I dont do sales often, but when I do, I do them right. You got the last one.
    Again, thank you!

I'm considering the STRIKE EAGLE® 3-18X44 for my .308 Remington 700. It currently has a Pentax 8.5-32X 50mm on it, which is a great scope, but it's too hard to shoot offhand at 8.5X.

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Again, thank you!

I'm considering the STRIKE EAGLE® 3-18X44 for my .308 Remington 700. It currently has a Pentax 8.5-32X 50mm on it, which is a great scope, but it's too hard to shoot offhand at 8.5X.
    I've got 2 of that scope, and outside of it being SFP, I have no complaints.

full line vortex dealer

User Info Menu

I've got 2 of that scope, and outside of it being SFP, I have no complaints.
    I know I want something 2-3X on the low end and at least 10X on the top end.

I originally wanted mil-dots or mil-hashes because they are simple, but that reticle pattern with MOA-based divisions matches the mechanical adjustments of the scope and I think that after I get used to it, it will be more versatile than simple mil-dots.

So after looking at a lot of scopes and keeping within my budget, it is currently the leading contender.

My application is delivering projectiles from a .308 from primarily 50-250 yards, but I'd like to have option to stretch it further if the opportunity (or need) arises.

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!