Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

3rd and final week of A&A Optics BF/Cyber Monday sale (PST 6-24 FFP)

For our 3rd and final week of BF/Cyber Monday we are doing the PST gen 1 6-24 FFP with 2c reticle, in your choice of MOA or MRAD (depending on availability when you order) for 600 dollars. This is a new scope, it is not a refurbished scope. These are brand new in box. This sale will be good until 11-26, or until I run out of inventory (I usually run out of inventory before the week, and cant imagine this week being any different.)

VIPER PST 6-24X50 FFP RIFLESCOPE
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

Stay Picky my Friends

User Info Menu

Killer deal... Super fast shipping too. Thanks again Alan!

Mine shipped out same day

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    I've banned a couple of people while in church.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Ordered one for Mom for Dad's Christmas present. BF / Small Business Saturday combo for the win!

Free shipping too!
    Last edited by Ballstater98; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:18.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Thanks guys
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

full line vortex dealer

User Info Menu

I want to order one of these but which reticle do you recommend? Looking to shoot between 500 and 1000 yards with .308. Other sites recommend MRAD but you have 2 to choose from. And what rings?
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spencer rifle View Post
    I want to order one of these but which reticle do you recommend? Looking to shoot between 500 and 1000 yards with .308. Other sites recommend MRAD but you have 2 to choose from. And what rings?
    Recommending between MRAD, and MOA is like recommending between a stick shift, and automatic. Both do the same thing if you know how to run them, and neither does anything if you don't. Both MRAD, and MOA are units of measurement, so neither is better. I say stick with what you know (MOA or MRAD), and if you know neither stick with what your shooting partner knows so at least you speak the same language.

What rings will depend on what your mounting it on.

full line vortex dealer

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Mine arrived today (well, Dad's from Mom). Nice piece of glass. I installed the battery for him, so it's all set for Christmas morning.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299