Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Spitfire and Venom ordered
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Finally got the ViperHD Binos I have been wanting forever! Great deal as always!! Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 42769vette View Post
    If your ruger has a pic rail, the mount in included.
    Thanks Alan! I do have the rail. I'll try it out and see how it works.
    Outlier

User Info Menu

Ordered a Crossfire Red Dot for my MK 4 Ruger.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Got my red dot yesterday. Gotta love next day delivery thus far on my 2 recent purchases from A&A. Now the wait for my rail from Ruger for my MK IV.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    Spitfire and Venom ordered
    And tracking info implies delivery tomorrow. AAOptics has great shipping!
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    And tracking info implies delivery tomorrow. AAOptics has great shipping!
    I appriciate the praise. We work really hard at being as fast as 3 people can be. We shipped from Tuesday at 6am-Wednesday at 1am, started again Wednesday at 6am, and went to 10pm, and are back at it today at 6am.

The older I get, the less working at 1am's I have in me. Of course the other 2 people shipping (one is my wife) hates me, because I keep telling them, cutting firewood warms you twice just like drinking water wastes time twice. NO MORE WATER.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 42769vette View Post
    I appriciate the praise. We work really hard at being as fast as 3 people can be. We shipped from Tuesday at 6am-Wednesday at 1am, started again Wednesday at 6am, and went to 10pm, and are back at it today at 6am.

The older I get, the less working at 1am's I have in me. Of course the other 2 people shipping (one is my wife) hates me, because I keep telling them, cutting firewood warms you twice just like drinking water wastes time twice. NO MORE WATER.
    LOL!

I, as others have stated, REALLY appreciate you and your team's hard work in getting orders out. I had my new scope within a day of ordering. Unbelievable.
    “The most deadly thing on a battlefield is one well-aimed shot.” — Sgt. Carlos Hathcock

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Another extraordinarily pleased AA Optics customer! Thanks, Alan!

Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    Thanks Alan! I do have the rail. I'll try it out and see how it works.
    Oops! Wrong rail. Mine is a B-Square. I was wanting to get it off anyway since it adds unnecessary weight. I'll have to try one of those mounts that fit into the dovetail if I can find one since I don't have any holes tapped in the barrel.

Last edited by gregkl; 3 Weeks Ago at 15:32.
    Outlier

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast