• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Consolidating some old for sale threads into one. I have some parts I'm trying to unload to fund another upper. Prices will include shipping, with a new baby on the way meeting may be difficult but we can try. Located in Mooresville. PM for further inquiries.

SOLD $85 Radical Firearms 10.5 barrel- I bought a complete upper, but switched gears. So this was assembled and test fired, great condition. Does have a dimple for the gas block. Carbine gas, M4 feed ramps.

Description from their website- Radical Firearms manufactures rifle barrels from ER Shaw 4150 hardened chrome moly vanadium steel blanks. They send all their barrels to the best QPQ plating company in the country who handles the likes of Remington and Mossberg. They are button rifled with a 1/7 twist rate. This barrel is meant for 55 grain and heavier rounds, and will excel with 72+ grain rounds.

SOLD- Radical low pro gas block .750 and carbine gas tube- From same upper as above, test fired only.

SOLD $60 Cerro Forge Upper- Also from same upper, no t-marks, does have m4 ramps

SOLD $65 Fortis F1 micro mount, absolute cowitness- like new

$15 Tango Down IO cover for micro- like new

$5 MFT mag coupler- good condition

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom