WTS: UltiMAK M2B AK 47 Scout Mount (NW Indiana / Lake County)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    UltiMAK M2B AK 47 Scout Mount w/ vent holes (NW Indiana / Lake County)

New (never installed / never fired).
    Original package and paperwork. Purchased new and went with a different configuration so I don't need it anymore.

From UltiMAK: The M2-B has a Picatinny style rail positioned well below the iron sight axis, making this the lowest optic mount available for the AK. With a tubular sight mounted low, you will be able to use your optic without a comb riser and still use your regular hold. The system allows for co witnessing (the ability to use your iron sights right through a 1x sight as a back-up sighting system) when used with a tubular reflex sight. This heavy duty mount replaces the original steel gas tube and upper handguard, so it adds less than one ounce to the weight of the rifle, making it by far the lightest optic mount installation in the world. The forward positioning of the optic gives you faster, easier and more natural targeting while maintaining your full field of view. Multiple target or moving target engagements, with both eyes open, become second nature.

The mount rarely if ever needs to be removed to clean the rifle, so you need not worry about loss of zero. Since the mount is clamped to the barrel and not jammed in between the gas block and the sight block like the original gas tube, several UltiMAK users have reported an improvement in their AKs' inherent accuracy.

Check this link if you have questions about fit prior to purchase. Sale is final once item is shipped.

UltiMAK M2B AK Scout Mount Features & Specs:

• Picatinny rail
    • One-piece 6061-T6 hard aluminum body
    • Anodized Black
    • Includes 4140 Steel clamps and screws
    • Includes allen wrench
    • Instructions included
    • No gunsmithing required
    • Made in the USA

ASKING:

• $95 OBO + shipping **SOLD for $80 shipped**
    • FTF Cash ONLY / Postal Money Order ONLY for shipped purchase.

TERMS:

• First come, first served
    • You MUST post on this thread and say, "I will take .... "
    • I will answer PMs but only posting on this thread will guarantee your place in line
    • Please allow up to 36 hours for me to reply to queries. I work shifts and have no INGO access during that time.

PHOTOS:

Pic%2001_zpsur7psppi.jpg

Pic%2002_zpswiyjzapn.jpg

Pic%2003_zpsdewi4qfi.jpg

Pic%2004_zpswtjzvb5q.jpg

Pic%2005_zpsefvpwdaq.jpg

Pic%2006_zpsfmf8zvov.jpg

Stock photo of a installed mount:

AK2_zps2e0b9008.png

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Bump ... shoot me an offer ... money or trade ... I will not be offended if you aren't offended with a polite "no thank you."

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom