Please reply by conversation.

zonfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Indy
    LNIB Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 EBR-2C MOA + Vortex Mount

This is for a basically new Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 EBR-2C MOA precision riflescope and color-matched Vortex precision one-piece mount. Chances are if you’re reading this you already know what it is. It has the EBR-2C MOA “Christmas Tree” reticle; the one you want. A good number of top precision shooters use this scope. As you can see from the pics, it is in excellent, as new condition; glass is perfect. You get everything that came with it in addition to the 34mm one-piece Vortex picatinny rail mount. Unfortunately (fortunately for you), this sweet piece of glass never made it out to the long range for me as I sold the rifle I originally bought it for and have since set my sights on something else. And just for peace of mind, don’t forget you also get Vortex’s legendary, unconditional, no questions asked, lifetime warranty. You would pay well over $2,800 including taxes for these two so my loss is your gain.

Vortex Optics 4.5-27x56 Razor HD Gen II Riflescope, Matte Earth with Illuminated EBR-2C MOA Reticle, 34mm Tube, Target Turrets & Side Parallax Adjust https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HYRGMOA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_7q5czb4XVQ76C

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product...56-riflescope-with-ebr-2c-moa-reticle/reticle

Location: Indy / Carmel / Broad Ripple / Trader’s Point, etc.

Price: $1,960 cash firm for just the scope, $2,000 cash firm for scope and mount

Notes: No trades please, will drive about a half hour from Indy for a meetup.

Thanks for looking!

MSG_0863_zpsksdhi32l.jpg

MSG_0866_zpskiqtigoy.jpg

MSG_0865_zpscxnsp5q5.jpg

MSG_0870_zps4woraruo.jpg

vortex, vortex razor, vortex razor HD, vortex razor HD gen ii, razor hd gen 2, vortex razor HD gen 2, razor hd gen ii, razor hd, RZR-42705, RZR42705

Attachments

• MSG_0863_zpsksdhi32l.jpg
      MSG_0863_zpsksdhi32l.jpg
      107.9 KB · Views: 7
    • MSG_0866_zpskiqtigoy.jpg
      MSG_0866_zpskiqtigoy.jpg
      96.3 KB · Views: 4
    • MSG_0865_zpscxnsp5q5.jpg
      MSG_0865_zpscxnsp5q5.jpg
      85.7 KB · Views: 11
    Last edited:
    Status